Thursday, August 16, 2012

8.15.12  River days
Last week Dan and Joe went to the river.  Katie and Jordan also went for a day.  I really enjoyed the photos Whitney posted on facebook.  I haven't been to the river this year, and seeing the water and the river bluffs was fun, even in photos.  Here is Joe, getting ready to tube.

Here is Joe at the end of one of his rides!

Life is an adventure!  Every day Joe would bring home rocks, sticks, and other items. I'm glad that my family got to enjoy the river.  There is just something about driving over the hill and seeing the Missouri that is always a good feeling.
Dan has still got it!  We are blessed to live so close to the river, and that we have Eleanor and Jerry's boat to take out. New generations are enjoying the water.  I like to think Jerry is smiling down on all of us!

This kind of reminds me of CBS Sunday Morning, where they leave you with 60 seconds of looking at something that makes you happy!

1 comment: