Sunday, August 12, 2012

8.12.12 Wedding Recovery weekend

Greetings.  Never fear.  I don't intend to post every day.  After settling up with Marilyn, the wedding decorator, I  brought some items home.  Available for our next celebration of any kind....75 plastic champagne flutes and rock candy! Joey keeps drinking ordinary beverages out of these.  Maybe we'll use them when Zach returns?

Anyway, we've returned to normalcy here.  Dad planted the wedding hydrangeas in front of the porch.  He and Uncle David consulted on "project oust the pigeons." The pigeons were sitting on the roof like they didn't know what to do next.  The hole where they were nesting in  is temporarily blocked, until the roofers come to to the roof. 

I did laundry and made an ordinary supper...chicken and rice/tater tot casserole.  After Joe went to bed last night, dad and I watched the olympics...diving, and relay races.  I am sad to see the Olympic action come to an end. 

We went to early mass this morning, and then Grandma El took us to the American Legion for breakfast.  We had not been there since the last time we went with Grandpa Jerry and Grandma El.

Joey is watching "Kronk's New Groove" and eating popcorn, nestled under his ring bearer thank you gift....the Angry Birds blanket. Dad is searching for Katie's misplace car keys.  I was hoping for a nap, but instead, went to walmart with Em's camera chip and order reprints/cds of Grandpa Bill's funeral service. So, it's a quiet day here.

I must say, I appreciate the blog's ability to resize pictures off my phone!  More another day....mom/stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment