Saturday, November 17, 2012

11.17.12 People you meet

Marge Price once told me, "I have met the most wonderful people through my children."  This is true! Here are the people who are important in our lives, because they have come to us through our children...
Our daughter-in-law Mauri, who brings goodness to Matt's every day. She has a kind and generous spirit, and a sense of adventure and fun.  It makes me happy that she loves cookie baking too!
Jordan has been part of our lives for over 5 years, I think.  When Katie was going to graduate from tech and start looking for jobs, I thought, "I am really going to miss Jordan." Thank goodness he is permanently in our lives. He is respectful to our daughter, and brings out the best in her, and is inclusive of the rest of us as well.
They make me happy.  
I know Jordan will always be good to Katie!
Leah, who gave us the gift of our grandson, Matthew.  We love her family, and her sense of adventure also.  We are grateful that she generously shares Matthew with our family.
 Matthew, who does many things that make us smile, such as reading the newspaper.
He is precious to us in all ways. 
Renia, who has one of the kindest hearts, and a very nurturing spirit, who brings out the best in Zach.
 Caleb, Indyra, Caleigh, Corbin, Cara, Renia
These are 5 of the nicest kids you would ever want to know, who have generously included us in their lives.It is fun to watch them learn, change, and grow.
I have been doing a 21 day meditation on abundance, and journaling each day.  We are abundantly blessed with the people who have come into our lives to be part of our family.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie-One of the things I admire about you is that you don't take anyone in your life for granted. Our family was blessed the day you came into our lives. I feel extremely fortunate that you've been my "sister" and very good friend for more years than I can remember.

    ReplyDelete