Friday, February 8, 2013

2.8.13 First Time Offender

Update to Kevin being missing in action this week.  We figured either he was trapped in a neighbor's garage, or perhaps another family let him into their home, because he is so friendly and affectionate.  Today when I came home for lunch, I called the animal shelter, and they said they had one "gray tiger striped male" at the shelter.  I told them I'd come over to take a look.
Here he is...prisoner in cell #19.  He was very glad to see me.  The volunteer said they have loved having Kevin as a visitor, because is so friendly, and a "purring machine!" I had to wait for the animal control officer to arrive for this prisoner release. Because Kevin is a "first time offender", I was able to spring him with proof of rabies and other shots (given same day as his neutering in Dec.) and a check for $24.40.  They write out a ticket that looks like a speeding ticket. I had to give my hair and eye color, height, weight, and birthday, along with other pertinent information.  I was told Kevin was picked up one block from our home!  Kevin will still always want to go outside and hunt.  Kevin, you will have to allude the animal control officer going forward.  It's good to have him home.
Mug shot on file.
Resting after incarceration. 

2 comments:

  1. I knew he'd come home! Put a collar on him so he doesn't get taken again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kevin! At least he is safe. (It did make for a cute story though)

    ReplyDelete