Saturday, November 16, 2013

10.2013 TED talks

Some people made fun of me because of my love of the Blackberry.  It was a sturdy phone, with a full keyboard, and I love that Blackberry compresses their data, so I didn't have to pay much for having a "smart" phone.
This screen shot of a blackberry curve is as close as I can get.  How i miss the freckle button, and the user friendly, ease of function! When Katie and I went to upgrade, I told the sales person that I text, and I take photos, so the Samsung Galaxy S4 had a 14 pixel camera....
There are things I do like about the Galaxy.  It functions more like a tablet, with a full viewing screen, so it's much easier for me to see than the small blackberry screen, and I use the phone in different ways.  I love the Google App Store!  Easy to add apps and shortcut buttons, for pinterest, twitter, etc. However, my favorite and most used app, by far, is the short cut to TED talks. www.ted.com
The link will take you here, to a plethora of topic choices in every range imaginable! They truly are "riveting talks by remarkable people"!  I love the 15 minute inspirational talks.  As I wait for a dental appointment, I can listen to a TED talk! As I wait in the airport...TED talk.  Can't sleep at night?  TED Talk! I encourage you to save the link as a favorite on your desktop, or your mobile device or tablet, so you to can be entertained, informed, or inspired.  Best.Site.Ever!
So basically, the Samsung Galaxy 4 has changed my life.  However...I am tempted by the 41 pixel camera of Zach and Em's Windows phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment