Sunday, December 23, 2012

12.22.12 Holiday Newsletter Assistance

I'm running a little behind this year. I didn't take any photos for our holiday card.  I don't have Katie and Jordan's wedding photo disc yet.  I just wrote the holiday newsletter.  The writing went o.k., but there were delays with printing.  Dan and I both attempted trouble shooting...shut off the printer, turn it back on.  Make sure it's plugged in.  Unistall old printer.  We needed Emily's excellent technical assistance this morning. She had printing going in about 7 minutes.  As she was reading she wanted to edit something out of her paragraph in the newsletter.  I suggested she look at my copy, then craft her own, and we'll send them together.  I know hers will be a different perspective on 2012, and funnier for sure!
The next assistance I had was from our curious cat, Finn.  He pawed at each page as it came out of the printer, and was curious about the noise and movement. It's good to know all printing is monitored closely! I will start sending out greetings sometime after Christmas, but before the new year.  Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment