Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.10.12 The Stockings were Hung by the Chimney with Care...

Emily's stocking is already filling up with treats. Who do you think is putting them in there? Someone who's excited about Christmas coming!  Today Katie came over to wrap a few gifts and left them under the tree.  Joey said, "There's one with my name on it, and I think it could be a sled!" We are mainly focusing on Advent Season.  I do like to have our holiday decorations up.  Last year I bought a new 7.5 foot prelit tree for the living room.  Kevin is destroying it!  Last night when Dan and I were watching tv he was nearly to the top, inside the structure of the tree.  Every night we come home and about 10 ornaments are knocked off, lying on the floor.  He has also been very hard on the popcorn string, as has Finn.  We find it interesting that Finn did not bother the tree last year, but feels free to do so this year.

We enjoyed Joe's Christmas concert Tuesday night.  I took a photo of him in his suit, but haven't uploaded it from our camera yet.  It was a K-2 concert.  My favorite part is the concentration of the 1st and 2nd graders when they play their handbell selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment